IN MY LONELY NIGHTS

fotocommunity.com

In my lonely nights,
Far away from home,
When I see the sky,
Full of stars and bright
Silently I roam,
Deep, down in my memories.
Memories -- sweet and charming,
When I was
Free from all carings;
When my father
Took all cares for me;
When my mother,
Took guard against oddities;
When my brothers and sisters
Pampered me like an angel,
When I was
Fully ignorant of worldly ways.
Now, the ever-changing time,
Has left me alone,
To face the worldly storm and rain,
In a place far away and foreign.
Sweer, I will do it at my best
As survival is only for the fittest.
Spreading lights and,
Stars fading away,
Are the indications
Of approaching day,
Giving a message -
'Not be dismayed';
For, the days of alien-ness
Are running away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING : WHY & HOW

Quality Education – the Debate is always on.....

You r Unforgettable