FAREWELL MY LOVE

Farewell sweet love, farewell thy;
For nothing you were, but
A facy, a charming illusion,
Like a mere drop of dew, a falling star,
That existed and glittered a moment,
And the other moment died.

You may forget but how can I -
Your rosy cheeks, your lovely eyes,
Your caressing hands, claiming for me to die.
Don't you remember as ever do I,
Those joyful happy moments,
And pleasant dreamy days,
Singing together like birds,
And often making celestial vows,
Either to live together for ever, or to die
Don't you remember as ever do I ?

But all your love for me, now dead,
And you have your mind firmly made,
To shake for ever, off your hand,
And hear no more, my silent dying cry,
So farewell my love, farewell thy.

Rajiv.11.02.1998

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING : WHY & HOW

You r Unforgettable

Quality Education – the Debate is always on.....