MY ADORABLE DARLING

My Adorable Darling,
Whenever I feel sad,
I look towards you,and
There I find my happiness;
Whenever I feel depressed and dejected,
I look eagerly towards you, and
There I find my comfort and solace;
Whenever I feel tortured and week,
I look hopefully towards you, and
There I find my inexhaustible strength;
Whenever I lose my faith in myself,
I look tenderly towards you, and
There I find my strong confidence;
Whenever I feel vanquished in life,
I look expectantly towards you, and
There I find my energy to sail through;
whenever I feel unsafe and insecure,
I look simply towards you, and
There I find my safe refuse;
Whenever i run short of self esteem,
I look towards you, and
There I find my energy umpteen;
Whenever I feel spent and lonely,
I look towards you, and
I find my beloved companion;
So my Adorable Darling,
My imagination, my poems unseen,
Never be unkind and harsh to me,
Because you are my happiness,
My comfort, my solace, my strength,
My refuse, my faith, my confidence,
And above all,
You are my worship divine.

Rajiv.7.3.2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You r Unforgettable

READING : WHY & HOW

Quality Education – the Debate is always on.....